Friday, June 27, 2008

Paisley Update

We saw Dr. Duke this morning. and everything went very well. And just as I suspected...I gained weight...a lot. Very dissappointing. I gained 7 pounds in the last 4 weeks. I am disgusted. But Dr. Duke said I'm doing just fine. She said she was not worried at all and not to give it another thought. So as long as she isn't concerned I'll try to let it go.

Paisley now weighs 1 pound 9 ounces! She is getting big. She is in the 71st percentile in weight. Dr. Duke said "She's no Sumo wrestler. She is just perfect."

And the mystery is solved from last appointment....Paisley is measuring 24 weeks and my belly is measuring 26 weeks. And Dr. Duke said this is fine. So I am not farther along than we thought.

So I guess that is it. Next appointment I will have my glucose test. So that should be fun....eh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you pregnant people are so cute! I think there's something in the water. Seems like everyone I know is having a baby!