Friday, June 13, 2008

Disney World or Bust!!!

YAY!! YAY!! Tomorrow we leave for 8 fun filled days in Disney World!! Yes....I know what you're thinking....big ol' preggo me......waddling around Disney World....but I'm gonna do it!! I'll be exhausted and sore and dripping with sweat but it will be so much fun and so worth it!

Don't forget to keep Paisley and I in your prayers. And of course Daddy too. Derek won't be able to go with us this time. But Paisley and I and all her cousins and Aunts and Uncles and Grampa's and Gramma's are going to have a BLAST!!! We have a big condo close to a pool...praise Jesus! haha
Wish us good luck and short lines!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You guys will have a blast :) Can't wait to see pictures! Have tons of fun... ride the tea cups for me!!

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

alright girl, you know its time for an update!