Monday, June 23, 2008

17 weeks to go...


Well, I'm back from Disney World and just like I thought.....sore feet, sore back, sweaty and tired. But over all I had a BLAST! I got to ride a lot more rides than I originally thought I would be able to, so that was great. The shows were wonderful. Disney does a spectactular job at consistantly emersing quality throughout their parks. Everything was perfect. But by day 3 I woke up and could not walk. So I gave in and rented a old person electric scooter. Which by the way, was a dream.....pregnant or not....I highly recommend them! It really saved my trip.


Pregnancy-wise I'm doing great. Feeling Paisley stronger and stronger everyday. And I think my uteris is now hanging out on my bladder because I have to pee constantly. I guess lower back pain is something I will have to embrace because it looks like it's here to stay. I have now seen the sweet little beauties we call "cankles".....very attractive....ehh. My ankles were swollen all week. They have finally gone down now. I feel like I have failed miserably in the weight department. I feel like I have stuffed my face and still all I am is constantly HUNGRY! I'm hoping for the best come Friday at my next appointment. Pray for me.


I will update again Friday after my appointment...until then...be blessed!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Awww I love all your Belly Pictures.. Keep them up :) It's so amazing to watch your progress! I'm glad you had a blast at Disney! Thanks for calling Sunday, we were out of town with my parents. We are back now though :)