Monday, June 2, 2008

20 weeks...aka...halfway?!?!?

WOW I can't believe I'm halfway to holding my sweet Paze!! And I'm pretty sure she is wanting some smooches from her mommy because she is moving on a very regular bases now. (Christy, "Charlie" will be kicking soon!! haha)

So I'm 20 weeks today and it makes me reflect on the past few months and the awesome gifts God has placed in my life and how it all came about. God is so good! He has such specific timing for everything and looking back it is incredible to think if I would have gotten pregnant the first time we "tried" I would have a 4 month old baby right now! Wow!

I am so blessed. And as a friend has said "The best is yet to come!" Isn't that the truth! I have an ultrasound tomorrow night so I will hopefully have some cutie pie pictures to share then. Until then be blessed and enjoy!

3 comments:

Tara said...

gorgeous baby belly... I am soo excited for you! I'm sure the next half will fly by :)

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

Charlie and Paisley sittin in a tree....

Anonymous said...

i love that name Paisley!!! So cute!