Friday, September 26, 2008

Still here....still preggo.

Sorry for not posting in a while. I'm big. I'm tired. And frankly, blogging takes way too much energy.

So, I'm going to keep it brief.

I went in for my 36 week appointment and Dr. Duke saw some pressure in Paisley's cord with elevated fluid levels. So I got put on a monitor for an hour. After 20 minutes she came in and said that she wasn't seeing what she was looking for and she would come back and check in a bit and if nothing had changed she would send me to labor and delivery. She came back and said she did see what she wanted to see but wants me to be on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy.

I only gained a pound. My blood pressure is good. I'm VERY swollen - everywhere. I'm in pain. I'm whiney. I'm miserable. I want this baby out!!

Paisley weighs a little over 7 pounds. Little chunk. :) While I have been home on bed rest this week I have worked quite a bit on her nursery. And I must say it looks BEAUTIFUL!! It's coming together better than I could have imagined. I'll post some pictures soon.

So I guess that's all for now......oh I was a "finger tip" dilated and 50% effaced. Whatever that means!!! :)..........I'll tell you what it doesn't mean........................NO BABY YET!!!

My next appointment is Tuesday. Until then...be blessed!

0 comments: