Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm alive...really I am!!

To my faithfull "pregnancy blog followers": I know it has been a long while since I have given an update. And for that I'm sorry. I guess I'm slackin'!!

At this point I am 33 weeks 3 days along.....HOLY SMOKES!!! Less than 7 weeks left! I am so excited I could just bust!! Just really quick I'm going to make a list of all the things I'm super excited about:

My shower (not in a selfish way but just being able to celebrate Paisley!!)
The hospital stay (and all my family and friends coming to see us and my new sweetness)
Seeing my little munchkin's sweet face, and toes, and fingers, and nose, and bootie.
Finding out how much hair everyone is saying Paiz actually has!! I am now hoping for enough to put a clip in!!
Getting her nursery completely put together and finished.
Taking all the tags off all of the beautiful clothes I have already bought for Paiz.
Putting all of her clothes in her drawers.
Getting into my old jeans!!!!
Nursing my sweet beany girl.
Seeing how much weight I actually lose after I have her.
Being able to stay home and not have to go to a job everyday. (I know mothering is a job...)
Hearing her gurgles and burps and coos.
Walking with my mommy friends at the PJC track pushing our strollers!!! haha :)

There are soooooo many more but it would take me all day!

Here is another silly list. This list is things that I will barely admit to and sound soooooo silly:

Pushing Paisley's stroller around the house just for fun.
Daily going and looking in Paisley's closet at all her cute little clothes.
Sitting on the floor in her room just sitting there looking at the paint on the walls, the bedding on the floor, and the hamper in it's place, imagining what motherhood will be like.
Taking my favorite pair of Paisley's jammies and laying them in my arms pretending like I was holding my baby. (don't cry it's not as sad as it sounds!! haha)
Putting her car seat in the car to see how it fits.
Singing "You are my Sunshine" to her HOURLY!
Playing our "Push and Kick" game with her in my belly.

I'm a fruit cake....I know. So off of lists and on to some updates.

First of all I went to Dr. Duke's office on Tuesday and everything went well. I only gained 2 pounds. Blood pressure was good. I am still measuring 2 cm (weeks) bigger than I actually am. Paisley's heart rate was 132. And I "have" to get an ultrasound every week at each of my appointments now....bummer ;) haha And the ultrasound tech said she is approximately 5 1/2 pounds. And she has "some" hair. Whatever that means. =) Everything looked good on the ultrasound. I am having and have had for awhile heartburn and indigestion. My pelvic bones are shifting (according to Dr. Duke) and I found out the pain in my left hip and lower back is my siatic nerve acting up. I am still very swollen and retaining water. I'm having trouble rolling over in the bed at night. I know that sounds funny but it's so true. It is actually painful between Paisley getting so big and all my aches and pains.

I suppose that is all for now. Hope you enjoy. Be blessed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah you crack me up! That is very cheesy, but in the sweetest way.