Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm back with some random thoughts...

This post will be very jumbled. I have so many thoughts that have pasted through my head recently.

1.) First off, Saturday I went and finished up both my registries, one at Target and one at Toys R Us/Babies R Us. I was so lucky to have help from Christy. Registering is WAY harder than it sounds. Just a few more adjustments online and all will be complete. What a relief to have that out of the way.

2.) We went to the pool on Sunday and got some much needed sun. It was such a blessed to relax for a bit.....but I noticed a tickle in my throat before we left. By 9:00pm I had a full blown sore throat and massive headache. (Not to mention some Braxton Hicks contractions.) Derek was up with me all night Sunday night and we were both exhausted Monday morning. He stayed home from work to take care of me. I tried to get in to my Dr. but they were totally booked and just called me in a Z-pak. I started taking that Monday and it has seemed to help a little. I went to my previously scheduled OB appointment yesterday and all was well there. Dr. Duke confirmed I have a sinus infection.

3.) While I was at Dr. Duke's office I am so proud to say........I weighed in and have LOST 1 POUND!! In the midst of my sickness that was a boost to my self-esteem. Everything else was really good too. Also, my glucose test came back and Dr. Duke said it looked wonderful. Paisley and I are wonderful.

4.) I have also been cleared to eat SHRIMP!!! YAY!!! So I called Red Lobster and, yes, they have endless shrimp coming in September!! I know I'm a freak but whatever. =)

5.) I have hit a new all time low with my insomnia. I've normally been getting between 2-4 hours of sleep a night. But lucky me, last night I didn't sleep one wink! I tried everything...the bed, the couch, the floor. I even took medicine and that just made me loopy. So at 3:30 I finally gave up trying to get sleep and got up and straightened my hair. I am now having trouble even keeping my eyes open. Pray for me.

6.) I am 29 weeks now. Which is so exciting. It's hard to think that my due date is only 11 weeks off. I'm so not prepared. haha There are so many things that I need to do.

7.) Next Wednesday night we have our Breast Feeding Class. I remember when I signed up for the class it seemed so far off. Now we are only one week away. It should be interesting being that we are attending with Christy and Amick. I know Derek and Amick will do or say something to embarrass Christy and I!! What an experience it shall be. =)

8.) I feel like I am having poor circulation issues. My hands, arms and feet fall asleep very easily. If you have an input or tips please help me.

I thinks that's all I have to say. Be blessed.

0 comments: