Thursday, August 7, 2008

I hate to say...

Much to my dismay, tons of prayers, and 6 tubs of tummy butter I have located the beginnings of stretch marks on my beast of a belly. I thought between staying tan and "oiled" and constantly lathering with tummy butter, I would beat the ugly things!! But I am sad to say they have poped up and are here to stay. With more to come I'm sure. I would love to have been one of those girls that could say "I didn't get a single stretch mark!" But sadly I cannot. The sadest part of the whole thing is that I'm only 29 weeks. 11 weeks still to stretch...eeekkk!

So to all my preggo friends out there who don't have them yet my prayers are with you. But please know I will continue to lather and slather and goop on the tummy butter religiously. Because you know what??? It makes me feel better!! =)

0 comments: