Monday, August 11, 2008

The big THREE ZERO!!

30 weeks today!! Wow I can't believe I am this far along! Over the last 2-3 weeks Paisley has been a little wiggle worm. She moves so much. I love the way it feels when she flips and turns and kicks my belly. Daddy has been able to feel her so much more lately too. I was thinking this last weekend about how in the very beginning we were convinced we were having a boy. Then when we went in for our ultrasound to find out the gender of our little monkey and found out we were having a girl we were so excited. And now being so much farther along now, I can't imagine me being pregnant with a boy. Paisley is our life. Pink, dresses, flowers, the whole bit. I can't wait to see her beautiful little face...and her toes...and fingers. Will she have hair? Or be bald? My nose or daddy's? Tall or short? Chubby or thin? So many things to think about!! I can't wait to hold my sweet baby girl!

1 comments:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

Congrats friend, you know how excited I am for you.

Paisley and Isaak will definitely be here soon!

Good belly pic too! =)
I think it's time to start practicing your waddle like Tori, and make sure Derek starts calling you "mama" =)

Love you.