Friday, October 17, 2008

Last and Final Entry...

Because I made this my pregnancy blog 9 very very short months ago, and have now given birth to the most beautiful little girl in the world, this will be my last and final blog entry on this blog.

On October 10th, 2008, at exactly 1:30am Jesus blessed us with Paisley Jaymes Smith. It was after 25 and 1/2 hours of labor and a C-Section, that she made her debut but it was all completely worth it.

She weighed 7lbs. 14oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Derek and I could not be more proud of our little beanie girl.

So, with all that said, I will leave you with this...

Having a child and now truly understanding the love a parent has for their child it makes my heart swell at the thought of our Heavenly Father's love for us. The question that keeps passing through my mind is - 'If I love her this much how much more does Jesus love me?' It's humbling.

From now on I will be blogging on my old blog - blessed2b.blogspot.com
and on Paisley's new blog - paisleyjaymessmith.blogspot.com

Thank you for all your prayers and love through this whole pregnancy. And please go to Paisley's blog and check in for pictures and updates on our sweet girl....because what do they say???...It takes a village...

Be blessed!

0 comments: