Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Can you say INDUCTION?!?!?!?

I'm being induced tonight!!! I will be holding my baby tomorrow!! YAY!! I'm about to burst!!! Pray for me and Paisley and Daddy too! And pray that the epidural WORKS!!! HEHE!!

Next time I see you all I will have Paisley Jaymes Smith in my arms!!!

Paisley,
Mommy loves you so much! I can't wait to see your beautiful face and kiss your sweet cheeks. It seems like I've been waiting forever for this moment and now it is here and I don't even know how to act. All I can say is that you are a very blessed little girl and truly at miracle for our Lord Jesus Christ! Forgive me for the mistakes I will make and love me even when I'm not so lovely. You're Daddy is driving back in from out of town today to make sure he is here when you arrive. He is so excited to meet you! He keeps referring to you and I as "His Girls" and I love that. You have our hearts already and we haven't even seen you. Please always remember that no matter how much Mommy and Daddy love you Jesus loved you first. And will always love you the most. He is your Heavenly Father - we just get to love you and take care of you for a little while. And we will try our very hardest to do the very best job of that possible.

Until we meet, My Love, know that I am thinking of you and praying for you.

Mommy

1 comments:

Kim said...

V - I just read this and literally cried. I am so happy for you! Paisley is such a beautiful little baby girl, and I can't wait to watch her grow. You are already a wonderful mommy.