Monday, April 21, 2008

2 Goals

I am finally, I think, coming out of the 1st trimester misery. Which is GREAT! No more nausea and I am now going to bed at 8:30 or 9:00 instead of 6:00. And all this is wonderful being that I'm entering my second week of my 2nd trimester. So with this boost I have two goals for this week and hopefully from here on out.

1. clean my house - with going to bed so early and feeling so exhausted my house has turned into a wreck. Derek is so good about helping out. But still, he works a lot. So this week I really am going to buckle down and get to cleaning. Laundry is piled up, luckily Derek has taken care of the dishes, it's just a mess.

2. cook instead of eating out - I am so tired of looking at our checking account and seeing how much we eat out. We waste money that way. And it's been even worse since I got pregnant because it's just easy to run and grab something. WELL NO MORE. Once or twice a week is cool but it is getting crazy. So I am going grocery shopping this afternoon and we are cooking!!

So it's monday - a fresh week and a fresh start.

1 comments:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

I like goal #2. I need to try it too. If we saved what we spent in eating out....we could buy another car.