Monday, May 12, 2008

Water in - Water out


After 4 months of getting by on the least amount of water possible I have deceided I need to kick up the water drinking. I am on a mission to drink 64oz of water per day minimum. I bought a water bottle that holds 33oz. So I figure that if I fill it and drink it 2 times per day I'll be good. - I gotta have some kind of goal.


Here comes the funny part...


I have been drinking my little heart away this morning. And Boy!! If I thought I peed a lot before...think again. I feel like it's going straight through me.


And because water is soooooo YUCKY to me this is my positive thought today:


I love water!
I love water!
I love water!
I love water!
I love water!
I love water!
I love water!
I love water!
I love water!
I love water!


Maybe I'll start to believe it soon! =)

2 comments:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

No, you love cherry limeades.

But, I will be praying that you learn to love water!!!

Tara said...

haha... I will be praying along with Christy you learn to love water. I was never a water fan but since I've quit sodas it has grown on me. Some days I get in bed and realize that's all I've drank alll day long haha. It'll get better =) Good luck!!!